Does anybody have an assassin mage character?

MedievalMace

I'm building a kind of assassin mage character (khajit) using Perkus Maximus (basically an improved SkyRe, made by the same creator of SkyRe) and I wanted to know if anybody had a similar character to mine.

Race: Khajit

Name: Anything, really... (Okay no, that's not the name, just that the name is anything you want...)

Stat Conversion: Magicka 40%, Health 40%, Stamina 20% (2 points go into Health and Magicka and then put 1 point into stamina.)

Perks: Spend them on Light Armor, Destruction, Stealth, Dexterity, a little bit in Illusion, and Master in any of those trees. (At the end of each tree, there's a master perk. You can only have 1.)

I made my own little lore for him/her, too.

(Name of Character, let's just say his name is Shadow.) Shadow wasn't like much other thieves. He wanted to take his natural intelligence to the next level, and learn the basis of magic. Already being in the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood, he decided that he doesn't want to have to change his weapon to a bow just to shoot at ranged. He knew that even with magic, surprise could make things hit harder. As he studied magic, he learned that he could also use Illusion to muffle himself and make himself invisible. He decided he should take Illusion a little more seriously, but still focus on destruction. He also learned that using magic with a dagger, knuckles, or a katana (apparently those are short one handed things, not like a blade.) was especially useful. He particularly liked frost spells, due to their fast speed when it came to ice spikes and ice spears. He doesn't limit it to frost though. After he has done a good amount with magic, he decides more to focus on the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood. There, is where I leave you to decide what he does next.

If you were looking to build an assassin mage, or if you were stumbling upon this, you might have a little story behind him/her. Now, is anyone looking to build on this? Or, perhaps, tell me if they have a character like this?