An odd Dead Money request

Haluesen

The robot holoemitter thing would prolly take me maybe an hour to rig up, I already have a ton of resources made for my monster mod, so I can just use one of the Eyebot based models, throw an emitter on it, and then script the distances and ai package swaps. I just have to actually get it done :tongue:

They'd be like the shotgun traps, if you can avoid the trigger you can disable it, or you can disable the trigger and then disable it. If you do set off the spear trap you'll lose the option to salvage the spear.

There's a new unique Bear Trap Fist I made, it's all toothy, made it look like a mouth :tongue: poorly. But a clean version would be a pretty simple retexture.

Ya, it's kinda hard to figure out how to handle the new creatures AI... It would be strange to see them just sort of hanging out with the ghost people. Although maybe not, don't see why they couldn't keep pets. Oh ya cuz they crazy. I dunno, I'll prolly end up having them hostile, but more carefully place the spawning points.

Wow the reaches of modding really does impress me. :laugh:

That sounds like it works. Should be challenging enough with tough traps and not knowing where they might be.

Hehe well cool! What other unique weapons were you making again? And glad I could help come up with an idea. :happy:

That would probably be the best idea. It would be both a danger and sometimes a help to the player.

Yay! You're using my mod! :D

I thought it was neat. I should probably finish it.

On the Legendary Ghost: why not have him follow the player around?

Sort of like Nemesis, but way more irritating.

Not like how Legion Assassins will beeline to you from their birth canals even though you're dicking around four kliks from the edge of nowhere, in sneak, on a raft, in space, but some sound will play and you'll know it just zoned in behind you. Make its breathing distinct and you hear doors bang open or whatever, then it patrols around for you.

Then, every time you knock it down and back off a limb, it gets back up some time later.

You gotta use some special weapon to kill it or you have to trap it somewhere or douse it in acid. Or ONLY disintegration will do the job. Or bring it back to the Mojave and kill it there somehow.

Something.

Regards,

Commander Vague

Of course! I only found your mod fairly recently, I'd say just a couple months ago. But I love the challenge it brings and actually needing to worry about my character's needs. Although I do avoid using the Super Stim. The one time I needed it in a desperate boss fight, it killed me somehow. Either my needs went up too much (though they were all below 200 when I took it), or my low health and END penalties didn't work together well.

I kinda agree with the idea of it attacking and fleeing, if that's doable. A lot of people would try to just end it there. Maybe there's some way to give it some temporary invincibility as it flees to discourage that.

Whenever this mod is made, I'll probably make a new character for it. I do need to see how some other mods I have going will interact with that place. And I'm eager to go back to the Madre again, with a more pragmatic and ruthless character than I normally play.