New area - Camelot

xSouLxShadoWx

Hello Nexus friends :) I am xSouLxShadoWx, and this is my first forum post :D I have really enjoyed mods for Skyrim, despite having a piece of crap laptop (always overheating), however, there are a few things that I am shocked that aren't listed.
I am a very huge fan of the series, "Merlin". I think this is the BEST Camelot/Arthur themed show ever made. I would like to post a request to some modders out there in hopes that someone could create a good Skyrim version of Camelot.

I am talking about a big Camelot overhaul... the castle, the npc's, special followers/companion's, quests, etc.

I would love to see all characters, but at least the following:
Uther Pentdragon

Arthur Pentdragon

Merlin

Giaus (spelling and last name unknown)

Lady Morgana

Lancelot

Gwaine (spelling not really known)

Mordrid

Gwenivire (spelling not known)

Also with this could come a new dragon. I can't remember the dragon's name in the show, but it could be something like the show.

With the story line, you could chose to be evil or good upon entry to Camelot.. to choose good, you have to do some quests for King Uther without the use of magic. To choose evil: You talk with Morgana. She would send you on several evil missions, including several attempts to kill Uther. Each good and evil would have there select spells, evil seeming more powerful.

-------

So this is my request. I must also ask if anyone who were to make this mod, please make it Nexus Mod Manager capable please, I am clueless on adding mods manually... as I am just a beginner.

I hope someone could make this request possible...as I think it would be a good addition.

Thank you for reading and extra thanks to those who do mod.... not just for this, but for all the other cool stuff here... a lot of mods on this site is awesome, and I want you guys to keep up the cool stuff.

Thanks again and good luck :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...