Nexus Mod Manager for Windows 10

scioneon

Hello, I have downloaded the technical preview of Windows 10 from microsoft a while back and after going around with the Mod manager stopping half way through it's upload I have come to notice that the reason of these stoppings is due to the current version of windows I am running. My question is not if there will be a windows 10 version to be compatable with the mod manager, but when can people expect the version for windows 10 and at the same time if there will be a version of the mod manager compatable for the technical preview?

Windows 10 technical preview is still an experimental release for testing only. That is what technical preview means. MS is using you to test their new OS. There is NO stable release yet - and making changes in NMM for it now would be like chasing our tail as MS keeps making changes. I have seen several members say that they are not having any problems at all with Win10. But as Win10 is still being changed weekly - who knows what the final form will be.

• 4 years later...

Ok. so i downloaded the Vortex mod manager, downloaded and installed the mods for Skyrim Special Edition. Fixed all errors, no conflicting mods. Organized the load order, but the mods are NOT working. Whats the deal? the original nexus mod manager never gave me the stress this vortex crap gives me. PLEASE any help?

Ok. so i downloaded the Vortex mod manager, downloaded and installed the mods for Skyrim Special Edition. Fixed all errors, no conflicting mods. Organized the load order, but the mods are NOT working. Whats the deal? the original nexus mod manager never gave me the stress this vortex crap gives me. PLEASE any help?

This forum is the feedback forum for the Nexus sites. You're more likely to find the help you need in the Vortex Support Forum. Start a new thread there.