Wodenir

So I have been going for a more immersive realistic playthrough this time round. But I managed to break carriages. I installed "Better Fast Travel"and "Frostfall" without realizing these both might have an effect on fast travel. Something I noticed after the fact was that I had a lingering disablefasttravel.esp sitting in my data folder from the steam workshop. I don't know how it got there, but I have since removed it. However fast travel and carriages still won't work no matter what I do. I get a message saying "Fast travel is disabled, or you lack the required supplies," and carriages simply do nothing. I sit in the carriage, select a distincation, and then... nothing.

There are also left over extra carriages from Better Fast Travel that don't work. I sitin the carriage, select a destinationm and the screen actuall fades with these ones, but I reappear in the same place.. I used the nexus mod manager to uninstall so unless it missed files I can't see why it would do that. And searching the files manually has gotten me nowhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is my current load order:
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2gucoav.jpg