AJtwins

I want a mod sorta like SkyRe, where you can enhance raised dead enemies using a branch of the necromancy tree. I don't want to overhaul anything else, but I want the mod to make it so I can use things like Human Flesh and Hearts to make it so Raise Undeads are stronger, more faster, last longer, all kinds of effects.

So here's what I was thinking.

At levels 50, 70, and 100 (2 ranks): Necromantic Army: You can raise additional creatures (1 additional, 3 additional, and 6 additonal, but for each one raised, 15% of your health, stamina, and magicka are used until the thralls die.

At levels 40 and 60 Necromantic Power (2 ranks): Necromantic Power: NPCs raised with human flesh in their inventories are stronger (spells and attacks are (twice and three times) more powerful.

At level 60, 80, and 90 (3 ranks): Necromantic Life: NPCs raised with a heart in their inventory resurrect themselves 1, 2 and 3 times (according to the rank), and each time, they become stronger (spells and attacks are more powerful, and they get a 40 point health bonus per resurrection.) Also, all raised NPCs durations last 1 in-game day (except thralls) The heart is consumed.

At levels 80 and 100 (2 ranks): Necromantic Life Force: If your health reaches 0, one of your raised deads die instead, your health, magicka, and stamina bars are refilled, and you become ethereal for 10 seconds (you can still do combat and cast spells while ethereal). This effect happens once or twice (depending on your rank) a day.

I think this mod is a good idea because it doesn't completely overhaul vanilla necromancy, while making necromancy much more powerful and balanced. With this mod, there will be a reason to use an undead as opposed to 2 Dremora Lords/Potent Storm Atronachs. What do you guys think?

I am going to go ahead and suggest Undeath, that mod might as well have been done by Bethesda, IF Bethesda made a PC specific Skyrim mod in my personal opinion.

Its in depth, its got a great story, lot of necromancer TES lore, its balanced, I mean you become powerful (you freakin become a Lich..). You haft to have 100 enchanting, a good amount of magicka and the quest does not even begin until level 30. I would check it out right here on the Nexus and watch the trailer the developer of the mod put out himself. I personally wouldn't watch the other trailers as they could give spoilers.

Edited by MKSaibot

You can get Undeath to become a Lich that is good even though I view Vampire Lords as being more powerful but if your looking for a good Necromancy mod get "Corpse Preperation" it lest you create skeletons and zombies and Wraiths and Thralls and even Mummies to serve you.

Edited by tx12001

I have Undeath (though I don't know exactly what it adds), but I also wanted to add this to it because it just seems to fit with Necromancy. I don't like all that corpse preparation because I just end up summoning atronachs because I can summon them in the middle of battle, they're more powerful, more recyclable, and more useful than finding all the ingredients to raise an undead. But with this mod, I can still do vanilla Necromancy, but have the option to make them powerful. I also know that this mod isn't a hard mod for anybody interested to make.