Share your Spotify playlists with others

Dark0ne

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a strong dislike for Spotify, I've heard too many things about it screwing over bands and artists (since it was designed purely by record labels). I usually stick to itunes or 7digital, it might cost more but at least the money's going to the people who make the music ;)

Last.fm thread anywhere?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been using Spotify since early 2009 and this is my mainlist, :) Quite long though. :)

Oh and btw, Spotify is available in the United States now, if you want an invite i can give out some. :) Not sure if an invitation is required for you though. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I do it via media player- cos I'm hardcore...

But it's a collection of AC/DC, Black Sabath, Rammstein, Guns n Roses and various tunes from the likes of:

Skorptions, Skillet, Distrubed, Jonny Cash, Led Zeppelin, ZZ Top, Green Day, Theory of a dead man, The hives, and even some nickleback.

Can't stand that soft whiny music that's populer at the moment.

But I can't stand 99% of what's populer at the moment (those with the woolen jumpers, giant hair, holes in their ears and skinny jeans should be shot.)

• 1 month later...

I have a strong dislike for Spotify, I've heard too many things about it screwing over bands and artists (since it was designed purely by record labels). I usually stick to itunes or 7digital, it might cost more but at least the money's going to the people who make the music ;)

Last.fm thread anywhere?

Same here. I cannot say i have a strong dislike for it, but the small labels

not really getting much out of it, is enough for me to say no.

Edited by Nadimos

• 3 months later...
My kids love spotify and listening to other peeps playlists. Keeps them out of trouble and my purse stays shut lol

• 3 weeks later...