moonlight tales issue

Khoward3694

so i have the mod moonlight tales and i noticed its become increasingly glitchy. i no longer have any of the npc events occur with the mod as well as when i am in werewolf form my claws make no sound when i hit someone, the werewolf still makes noises but the claws themselves do not. does anyone have any idea of what types of mods conflict with moonlight tales? and another side note, with moonlight tales other werewolves are not supposed to attack you yet i attacked a guard post and a guard i had infected turned into a werewolf and killed me. someone please help me out here because i really dont want to go through all of my mods and try them through trial and error but thats beginning to look like the only option

There are a couple of possibilities here. One is that your save game is corrupted. There's no help for that except to go back to an earlier save. The other possibility is that your game files are corrupted. Verify your game cache through Steam to fix this issue.

• 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello i have a problems with this mod its bring very buggy, when i transform im like half human half warewolf so i have my normal weapons out and cant change back can i get some help!

probably your ar using the werewolf aggro fix mod, i had the same problem and when i desabled it fixed that so try