AVS Audio Editor - Read This 1st

LHammonds

AVS Audio Editor is feature-rich audio production software. AVS Audio Editor supports all key audio formats. It makes the program the complete tool for audio production. AVS Audio Editor will be interesting for professionals and amateurs, it is very easy to use, it enables you to perform a lot of operations without any difficulties.

Here are some tutorials that anyone new to AVS Audio Editor should read:

Here are some game-related tutorials related to modding with this tool:

• None Yet

Here are some locations to find more tutorials related to this tool:

• None Yet

Feel free to reply here and let us know of any additional tutorials or tutorial sites that are out there in the wild that we do not know about.

Also, feel free to post any requests for tutorials. I will try to keep a compiled collection of requests on the 2nd post. Bare in mind that requests are generally for ANYONE to complete...not specific to an individual.

List of requested tutorials (number on the end is how many times it has been requested)

• None yet.

• 4 years later...

AVS Audio Editor is feature-rich audio production software. AVS Audio Editor supports all key audio formats. It makes the program the complete tool for audio production. AVS Audio Editor will be interesting for professionals and amateurs, it is very easy to use, it enables you to perform a lot of operations without any difficulties.

Here are some tutorials that anyone new to AVS Audio Editor should read:

Here are some game-related tutorials related to modding with this tool:

• None Yet
Here are some locations to find more tutorials related to this tool:

• None Yet

In my many online searches for things I came across this interesting thread and thought I'd like to share it with everyone here:

Topic is: what the best gaming headphones to use. It's AVS realated as it comes directly from the AVS Forums.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/141-xbox-area/1285726-new-gaming-headset-headphone-topic-request-sticky-plz.html

enjoy,

Cheers,

JF