editing save files

chibievil

i cant edit save files i keep getting a message saying 'out of memory' even tho i have like 4gig ram

the toolset loads but when i try load a save file i get that message, unless im laodign the wrong file. i load the .dat file the other file is .met and that loads fine

please help me just want to add more inventory space, nothing experienced like changing head or adding items to inventory

heres the file : http://www.mediafire.com/?tnbhto13rj3xrda

38.9 MB!?! Yikes! I would help you if I could but that is too large for me to open. I start getting that error when the file gets up to 16 MB, I'll never get yours open. I always edit my backpack at game start for that very reason. You may want to try Innodils Pocket Plane Party Camp or Anytime World Map Travel if you're in a bind and your pack is full. The pocket plane will (most of the time) drop you right where you left and has merchants and storage. (Don't use it on the first floor of the circle tower when doing the Broken Circle quest.) The anytime map will let you go to camp or anywhere else but you will need to start the area that you are in all over.

Are you opening the save from inside toolcrap (preferred method) or are you opening toolset with the file? Have you rebooted recently? (helps sometimes) If you have the program open when you open the file it will tell you how much RAM it is using to load the file - how much are you using?

If you start a new character and get the out of memory issue when opening you may have a hardware problem.

I cant get it to open up on mine either Chibi :(

Damned TS tries to run 3.70+gb of memory when I try it (Which is a lot more than what my system has 2gb).

There is a Fall Out memory fix that is supposed to work on systems that have 4gb of RAM or more, but I dont have a link for it, and couldnt find it in google. I KNOW that some of the guys around here have it, and recommend using it on Bioware social, for the CTD problem. Supposedly, you can do it to make the toolset run that way as well.

I wish I coulda been more help :(