CZW 438 M9 smg mod?.

Mattattack10

this is a gun that i saw while reading, looking in my small arms book it look awesome and wanted to see if some one could make it, it would have to be good, and be simple to make, needs a Holo-point sight and carbon fiber shell modification, the texture without carbon fiber shell would be steel. i ask of the top gun modders preferably pros, but if your up for it go for it, i'm not great with modding so that's why i'm asking. also the carbon fiber shell decreases deterioration time, ammo will be 9mm, that's the real calibre please shout me out and also check out my other post of the L129A1 sharpshooter rifle.

Edited by Mattattack10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to people that view this id like to ask the millenia team if you could do this, it would fit fallout perfectly, thx

The millenia team never takes requests. They just make the gun mods they like.

well it was a request not an order, so i suspected someone to say no, but i wish some one would make it! just look it up, cant find it? well there is a solution by a gun book on small arms!

to people that view this id like to ask the millenia team if you could do this, it would fit fallout perfectly, thx

The millenia team never takes requests. They just make the gun mods they like.

well it was a request not an order, so i suspected someone to say no, but i wish some one would make it! just look it up, cant find it? well there is a solution by a gun book on small arms!

Well it's not a matter of not being able to find it. It's a matter of time, interest (the modder's interest, not yours), skill, ease, and resources.