Skyrim slow processing

Razaren

Hello!

I have got really big problem. When i want to transform to Vampire Lord, take some bless or take reward it takes looooong time (I want to take dragon slayer bless from Esbern and he tells me its done...after about 10 minutes of playing it starts to work) . It starts happening after I installed Better vampires mod. I think its because i have got installed Undeath mod too. So i uninstall all mods but it wont help. So i reinstaled skyrim and it wont help too. So i use Skyrim cleaner and it also wont help...I have got 54lvl Nord so i dont want to delete saves. All help will be really appreciated :)

PS.: Sorry for my bad english :/

When you say you tried the Skyrim cleaner, did you mean the Savegame Script Cleaner ( Because it sounds like you got some serious script-lag issues and that is your best bet for fixing your problem. The problem is baked into your saves, so reinstalling skyrim and disabling mods isn't going to help. There was a post a few days ago that had a problem similar to yours, and someone was able to help, but I can't remember the specifics now; it seems to me his problem was CTD in the Rift. Try browsing around for that too.