[Ask] Is there a mod tool(s)?

edriano

Is there a mod tool(s) where I can script and add rewards exp,gold etc for Inquisition just like in DA:Origins?

http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/onion-head/confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862495

Right now, the only tools I know of being worked on are for hair and body mods. The tools for weapons and other things will be harder to make they say, but will happen. There is some serious work being done at a place that starts with daitools then a dot then freeforums and another dot then an org. The topic of the forum is Dragon Age Inquisition Modding Tools and you might find it an interesting read. These people are serious, have done several other games in the past including Skyrim and provided second tier mods for DAO and DA2 (first tier being the actual tool makers who let you pull information from the game in a useable format and then add new stuff to the game when you modify it). They are in touch with the first tier people and really good progress is being made... it won't be long now!

• 2 weeks later...

I too wish the people there at DAI tools good luck. I think all modders are saints to be spending their own free time making such great improvements for our loved games and then sharing them with the rest of us. I am greatly looking forward to seeing DAI nexus buzzing with great mods and improvements.

Thank you and goodluck to each and everyone of you. :wub: