A way to change/randonmize NPC clothing?

Gotuso1

So I was wondering..

There are a ton of great armor and clothing outfits here on Nexus and various other sites. However most of them can only be crafted at the forge and aren't really seen in game. Immersive Armors does this a lot better and actually adds its armors to the leveled list. There are mods out there that can help you do this to other armor sets as well like Lootification. However I don't really know of a mod that does the same for clothing. As far as I know Ysolda always wears the exact same clothes, day in day out. I know you can change these clothes through a mod like "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77" but that still leaves her with essentially the same outfit.

Question, is there a mod out there that changes/randomizes what outfits npcs wear? Lets say I download "Ashara Romantic Outfit for CBBE - UNP - FavoredSoul by SydneyB". Is it possible to let npcs wear those outfits without manually changing a select few npcs? What I'm hoping for is basically a way to add a bunch of clothing options to a list, let the game randomize this list and then each npc gets appointed a random outfit. Just to change it up a bit. Even better would be if npcs cycle/change outfits on a regular basis. For example if Ysolda had a buch of outfits that she would wear each time she wakes up and walks around town.

Right now it often feels like only bandits/guards and mainly the pc gets to enjoy the awesome outfits made by modders. Would be great if there was a way to let npcs join in on the fun.

PS: not sure if this belongs in 'Mod Request' since I don't know if this already exists or not.

Is it possible to let npcs wear those outfits without manually changing a select few npcs?

No. Unique NPCs do not 'respawn', so their outfits will not change. You can get them to wear custom mod outfits or armour but you must edit their outfit records (I do this for some NPCs in my own game to assign them custom outfits).