Sentinels will not die in Witch Hunt

dragonstorm1

When you say the Sentinels are "just not dying", do you mean that they aren't taking any damage, or that they inflict damage too quickly for your Party to survive?

The former issue was reported by another player: turned out to be caused by an installed mod.

The fix for the latter is, (generally): "Difficulty => Easy", (at least until you get the hang of it. :laugh: )

IIRC, you cannot get to/open the barrier door until you've defeated the Sentinels. (That's kinda' their purpose, after all! :P )

When you say the Sentinels are "just not dying", do you mean that they aren't taking any damage, or that they inflict damage too quickly for your Party to survive?

they are taking no damage at all

I would LOVE to clear out my override directory of all the junk I have in it but every time I do my PC's face looks all weird like she's a ghost or something and I have NO IDEA what file is keeping her face intact. I tried re-editing her face without the stuff in the override, but my character file for her is so fragged that the toolset keeps freaking out and running out of memory and tells me it can't find the GFF files and basically tells me to go *F* myself. So until I start another game and I'm FINISHED with my main PC I'm stuck with what I gots. Sucks too because now I'm having problems initiating the blue-mist conversation with the dwarf's brother in Golems and I can't think for the life of me what's interfereing. And my dog in witch hunt has NO SKILLS AT ALL! Any ideas about that? PM me if you do, thanks!