Warden's Keep NPC not showing up?

DefAnt

Well... SOMEthing is obviously interfering with Levi's spawnning as intended. If it were me, I'd do a complete un-/re-install of the entire game. (I know... Those words sound scary to some. I used to think so too, until I did about a half-dozen full cycles trying to troubleshoot the CtD problems on my system after the 1.03 patch. :laugh: )

I would, (and did) make my own back-up of the relevant user folder(s) first of course, but the "Keep my characters and saves" option during the uninstall worked fine for me each time. Only customization thing that wasn't simply a copy-paste of the mod folders was DAMM after the basics were reestablished. :thumbsup:

O.O I had to reinstall recently due to the fact that my DAO was on a different computer... took a long time, probably around 3 to 4 hours just getting everything to install. :(

I will try my lucky and redownload Warden's Keep then if that doesn't work, i'll make backups of my characters and make sure i still have all my mod Dazips and Overrides.

O.O I had to reinstall recently due to the fact that my DAO was on a different computer... took a long time, probably around 3 to 4 hours just getting everything to install. :(

I will try my lucky and redownload Warden's Keep then if that doesn't work, i'll make backups of my characters and make sure i still have all my mod Dazips and Overrides.

Well, sorry it looks like you have to... I don't think it took me anywhere near that long, (but then I may be conveniently forgetting some of the boring parts. :sleep: )

And, Good Luck!

• 8 years later...

Hi all,

I could not find solution to this anyway but have resolved myself and want this recorded somewhere others can find on google.

Step 1: Disable all Dragon Age Addins from the main menu

Step 2: Load your save and force load when prompted

Step 3: Create a new save

Step 4: Close Game down

Step 5: Close origin / steam

Step 6: Run Origin / Steam as administrator 'Repair' game files in origin or Steam (right click the game in library for either client) & wait for repair to fully complete.

Step 7: Run Dragon Age as administrator

Step 8: All addins should have automatically re-enabled

Step 9: Load game and enjoy