Why crash every 30min?

BruceW

May you explain this

Clicking on the orange/red mods will show you what masters they have, and what order they want them in. From here on in, it becomes like a puzzle: you need to manually drag and drop the various masters in your load order until their order is harmonious ( IE:. you've managed to provide the desired order of master files for every single ESP in your list simultaneously ) and all of your oranges have disappeared.

I have to drag and drop some mods to make them work nice? Its didnt do LOOT? I move mods in every possible direction and nothing change, still is orange. ;/

Edited by BruceW

in a situation like that you need to do the middle option listed below :smile:

D) If it's not possible to eliminate all orange mods, you may need to one of the following:

• Manually download and manually install the mod - sometimes they are corrupted, this has worked for other people in the past that I have helped one-on-one
  • Sort the master files for the orange mod in FNVEdit
  • Ditch one or two mods / patches - last resort

In reguards to LOOT: LOOT never has been, and never will be 100% when it comes to sorting mods. As long as you use mods you will almost always have to sort a few - several mods manually

Edited by gromulos

idk they are sorted well, i mean mod and above master files. but they are still orange...

e.g i have mod calling: Alternative Repairing - Bottle That Water.esp (desc: You will now get your empty bottles back from crafting whet stones.)

Its works but its still orange too..

Edited by BruceW

bump pls

Pss. My game automatically crash when try to enter gunrunner headquarters;/

Ps2 from nowhere i got this red message http://anony.ws/i/2014/12/29/1.png ;/

And new one, i cant load order my mods well cuz one needs something like that falloutNV.esm -> honest hearts -> old world blues and another conversely i mean falloutNV.esm ->old world blues->honest hearts so this impsosible to remove orange mods;/