Skyrim Crash after Bethesda Loading Screen

Thebrickable

Awesome. :smile:

Well, you will probably want to test your mod setup. Makes sure everything works as intended and you're not getting weirdness. A funny example is the first time I tested Death Alternative my guy got defeated and spawned into a cage because he was captured, literately IN the cage door. :laugh: It wasn't pretty. But that's what testing is for. You want to make sure your game is stable (or as stable as it can be with mods) so you don't waste days or even weeks on a play-through only to find out something is stuffed.

Just go in with a generic character (I name mine TEST) and test things out. Look at your graphical mods, test your spawning mods, make sure your game runs fine with your selected mods.

I test more than I play half the time. :ermm: But it's necessary.

Edited by DurtyNelly

If you no longer have any plugins dependent on masters missing from your load order, then you should be able to start the game without CTDing at the logo screen.

The only other thing I would suggest is what I mentioned earlier: you should download Wrye Bash, if you have not already, and build a Bashed Patch. The LOOT log indicates several plugins in your load order with bash tags--this is a clear sign that they would benefit from, or in some cases requires, a Bashed Patch.