Skyrim/ Creation Kit CTD when Editing/loading New WorldSpace

pyrotx

I'm having an issue when both trying to enter in-game a new custom world space that I made, and trying to edit it in the creation kit. The exact problem first, is when I tried to load up this world space in Skyrim, it went to an infinite loading screen and then crashed. Secondly, When I try to edit it in the creation kit by using the world spaces tab menu, the creation kit crashes. The strange thing is that this only happens with clicking on the one world space. Even other custom world spaces in the SAME mod work just fine and don't crash the creation kit.

A few details about the problem:

Firstly, and the strangest of all, is that I can still edit all of the individual cells in the affected custom world space in the render window, I can open each cell by using the cell view, all the landscapes and object are still there. yet it still won't load in game or in the world space menu in the CK.

A Few things that might be causing the problem:

The first thing that I can think of is that I recently switched computers, the old one was an HP with Vista, the new one is a Toshiba with Windows 8, I think. Could it be that some of the files are missing, and if so which ones?

Also another problem might be that this world space is the only one that I tried making LOD for, I ended up discarding the LOD as I wasn't finished, however I did this on the old computer and It worked fine afterwards.

Though maybe the main question should be what could cause the creation kit to crash Instantly when clicking on only this world space in the world space tab?

Maybe the file is to large (1700 kb), maybe I need to make a .bsa, or maybe try converting it into an .esm?

The current master files for the mod are, skyrim.esm, dawnguard.esm, and update.esm. If anyone could please help me I would really appreciate it.