Stamina permanently low

joxiii

Hi,

My Alistair only has 100 stamina (0 reserved) while being Level 20, Wisdom 27. Unless I read it wrong he should have:

100 for being warrior + 20 * 5 for warrior level + 27 *5 for Wisdom =335 stamina.

My Morrigan only has 149. Should have:

115 for mage + 20 * 6 for mage level + 30 * 5 for wisdom = 385 stamina.

How can this be fixed? There is the console for setting stamina but that only lasts 3 minutes...

Hi,

"did you have sustained abilities on?"

No (0 reserved mana/stamina).

Checked a save a few hours back and my values were higher then (probably right).

Since then I installed the jojjo weapons

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1430

But that should not be the problem.

I also fought Gaxkang,

and that battle seemed a bit "out of control" maybe something happened?

I'll just go back and play over, if the problem arises again I'll post back.

Faught Gaxkang again and woe and behold I lost some permanent stamina/mana this time too. From my calculations I had already before Gaxkang lost like 40 points from what it should be so it might be a recurring loss, not specific to Gaxkang.

Anyone with any ideas of cause or cure? I have quite a few mods installed that could cause it, could install more to cure it.

• 9 years later...

Necroposting, but this is one of the first search results for permanent stamina/mana loss. Fighting Gaxkang on any difficulty above Easy will incur a permanent stamina and mana loss. Each time he uses the Drain ability, to be specific. Not sure if this is a bug with Gaxkang, or a design choice, but it's shitty.