Annoying parts of the game

chrisdragon425

Goblin warlords. No doubt about it. Nothing gets me cussing like getting disarmed and paralyzed by one of those bastards when I'm in the mid thirties level wise. Those damn skeleton champs with bows who paralyze you almost every shot. And the psychic power of the guards blows hard. Quit trying to force us all to be good by persecuting evil unrealistically. And amen to the lame loot cask thing.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm annoyed by all the npc's I've helped , 100 disposition towards me ..... and they keep saying ..... : "WELL MET !!!!" :wallbash:

Damn , we met already & I helped you "saving-your-ass/retrieving-your-heirloom/saving-your-sons" .... Don't you remember that ???? :whistling:

Edited by Remcoz

I guess what I'm saying is that I wish the random adventuring aspect of the game was more gratifying in its rewards.

Get FCOM, or even OOO or Francesco's mods on their own. those two mods fix just about everything you just complained about, and FCOM includes those two, and more

Me, I just hate dealing with the bandits in their random camps in the wilderness. I just want to sleep when I go towards thse things! I don't want to fight more!

Pointless dungeons/ruins. 90 % of the dungeons in Cyrodiil not only look the same, but have no purpose at all. There is no boss at the end, no reward, nothing. Personally, I don't want to hack and slash through the dungeon just to find 200 gold and meet a dead end basically telling me "Your princess is in another castle, screw you!" Sigh.

Superhuman guards. You can get away with bloody murder if you are just far enough away from anyone who could see you. But if you dare to steal a friggin silver plate inside a house, as soon as you leave there's a guard on your tail, knowing exactely what you did there. And not only that, they follow you to the end of the world.

Superhuman guards. You can get away with bloody murder if you are just far enough away from anyone who could see you. But if you dare to steal a friggin silver plate inside a house, as soon as you leave there's a guard on your tail, knowing exactely what you did there. And not only that, they follow you to the end of the world.

Forget stealing silver plates. If you knock an item off a counter or table, like an apple or something, and you decide to use the Z key to simply pick it up and put it back where it was, that counts as theft. o_O