CARRY ON SKYRIM W.I.P.

skinnytecboy

I have to say, I think you're doing a fine job carrying so many of these characters and I wouldn't change a thing. You've got plenty of range, and a voice built for comedy.

If quest building gets to be too tedious for you, you can always go the inconsequential npc route and just inject the pre-existing world with your characters. I'd love to just be able to overhear conversations like the ones in your videos while I'm killing time at the enchanting table.

Whatever you do, don't let this one drop off. It's got too much potential.

I have to say, I think you're doing a fine job carrying so many of these characters and I wouldn't change a thing. You've got plenty of range, and a voice built for comedy.

If quest building gets to be too tedious for you, you can always go the inconsequential npc route and just inject the pre-existing world with your characters. I'd love to just be able to overhear conversations like the ones in your videos while I'm killing time at the enchanting table.

Whatever you do, don't let this one drop off. It's got too much potential.

What an encouraging comment. Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Love your style, I hope development is going well!

It's a sloooow process, but by God it will happen!

I'm actually gonna release little old Wowbagger as a standalone soon (procrastinating again).