Apotheosis: A new kind of quest ----> Voice actors needed <----

Di0nysys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHgkGN2LCvc

Info in Spoiler Tag

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Features

• A dark, epic storyline set across multiple worlds.
    Awakened in the TES purgatory, you are tasked by an ominous presence to scour the realms of Oblivion to destroy the 16 Daedric Lords, and assemble the Heart of Lorkhan. What you choose to do and how you do it is up to you.

• Multiple, fully realized worlds and environments to explore. Scour the Oblivion realms, the remnants of Battlespire, and the Dreamsleeve, the home of the abandoned dead in an epic dark tale that will challenge you at every step.

• Unique and memorable boss encounters with challenging mechanics. Engage in one-on-one combat with the 16 Daedric Lords. An encounter with a Daedric lord is a grueling but rewarding experience. Be ready to die, often.

• Fully voice acted quests and side quests with memorable NPC's and storylines. A roster of over 15+ talented voice actors and five writers have sought to create interesting and unique experiences within these worlds.

• Unique Daedric artifacts, spells and weapons. Artifacts with custom models, unique effects, abilities and transformations.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IfmAMFvjPo

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Di0nysys

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks awesome! I'd be happy to lend my voice to the project. I have a couple of (somewhat outdated) reels up on Soundcloud if you'd like to hear some samples. I really enjoy playing Godlike characters, but I'd also be happy to give the old wise man a try.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like me to record any specific lines or audition. :D

This looks fantastic! I'd love to try out for a voice part in this mod. Here's some info about me:

Sex: Male

Ethnicity: Filipino (though barely any accent)

Experience: Small lines for an upcoming Fallout 3 mod. 2 years in college as a classical voice performance major. 4 years in high school as a musician (classical voice, jazz voice, guitar, saxophone, piano, and more), one year in theater studies, and I was the student musical director for the student production of Cannibal! The Musical.

I should mention that I don't have a PC to run any mods or much less the vanilla game, but I just really want to help out and get started in a voice acting career.

Here below is a demo reel of my voice showcasing some of what I can do. If you'd rather send me some lines and have me recite those, that would be cool too!

https://www.youtube....h?v=pygL2mXBhQ4

My email is [email protected] please let me know if you're interested. Thank you for your time and consideration.

@Vulon

I'm a fan of your Sheo impression. You think you can do that again for this mod?

I'll send you the lines when you're able to record.

Lemme know.

Happy new Year all :smile:

I might be able to! Honestly, that impression was a very spur-of-the-moment type of thing that happened while I was improvising some lines. I could certainly give it a shot, though.

I should be able to record the lines at any point over the next few days, so feel free to send them my way. :D