Cheat engine table information.

Beriallord

Get it here: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=578120

Everything is self explanatory except there is a remarkable lack of instructions as to how to use the shop inventory editor, and the item inventory editor. The guy posted a video, but I wasn't able to get enough information from the video to know exactly what he was doing. So I'll explain how to use those.

You start the game up, load the table, click the one of the inventory editors and all the stuff has ?? by it. Most people assume at first it simply doesn't work. They just didn't explain how to populate those values.

Quirks with the shop inventory editor:

Go to a shop that sells items that aren't infinite stock, we'll use schematics as an example. For some reason the values don't populate if you buy an item that has infinite stock.

Make sure you have an X by the box that says "shop inventory editor"

Then purchase a schematic. The values should now be populated.

Now lets say you want to change an item so you can for example buy a tier 3 schematic from a shop that you want. What you need to do is click the box that says change, and find the schematic you want from the table below:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=rBvCGsX0

You can use a process of elimination to ascertain which schematics are which tier and even which of the items on the list are the schematics. For example, these are tier 3 mage staff schematics:

DA3/Equipment/Crafting/Recipes/Weapons/Mage/Staff/recipe_staff_t3_6_rareDA3/Equipment/Crafting/Recipes/Weapons/Mage/Staff/recipe_staff_t3_7DA3/Equipment/Crafting/Recipes/Weapons/Mage/Staff/recipe_staff_t3_dragon

All schematics will have recipe_(insert item here) at the end.

So what you do is copy the schematic you want and paste it in the change box. And make sure that you increase the item count value to 1, if its 0, you won't see the item in the shop.

If you do it correctly, and providing you don't already have the schematic you put in the change box, it should be for sale in the shop. You need to exit the shop window and open it back up.

Something else to note is you can only do this with similar item categories. For example, you can only change a weapon into another weapon, an armor into another armor, and a schematic into another schematic, otherwise the game will crash on you.

If you're looking for tier 3 armor schematics, something to note is the ones with a "c" in them are the tier 3 ones. The a, and b ones are tier 1 and tier 2 versions:

DA3/Equipment/Crafting/Recipes/Armors/Heavy/Arms/recipe_heavy_var2_0020c

This is a tier 3 heavy arm schematic.

For the inventory item editor:

To populate the values, make sure you have the item inventory editor box with an X in it, and then sell an item to the shop if you want to populate the values. You can also populate the values by swapping gear with the table open.

Something to note here is I wasn't able to change an item with the item inventory editor, and I used the same process that worked in the shop inventory editor.

But what you can do is sell a rare material to the shop, like a fade touched component, or dragon parts, populate the values, and change the quantity to whatever you want. And this is primarily what I used the item inventory editor to do. You can edit other factors on the item, such as if you populate the values with an armor, you can change its defense values, or etc.

Edited by Beriallord

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually used the inventory item editor to change armor and weapons into totally new and awesome armor and weapons.

This works with armor and weapons as long as you are changing a weapon/armor into the same type. For example you can change a bow into a bow. A 1h sword into a 1h sword. A medium chestpiece into a medium chest piece.

Click the box for inventory item editor in the CE table to check it with an X.

Goto the shop and buy a weapon/armor, leave the shop screen.

Equip the weapon/armor. This will populate the values on the CE table.

Click the box next to "change". This brings up a box labeled "Change Item Type".

Goto http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=rBvCGsX0 and copy the weapon/armor that you want to change it into.

(For weapons it should resemble this: DA3/Equipment/Items/Weapons/Warrior/TwoHanded/Mauls/equip_maul_t3_1_rare which is a two handed maul)

(For armor it should resemble this: DA3/Equipment/Items/Armors/Medium/equip_armor_medium_var1_0411c_rare_v2 which is a medium chest piece)

Now paste your selection into the box labeled "Change Item Type" and click the change button.

Finally equip the weapon/armor and unequip it. The weapon/armor should now be changed into what you selected. IF IT DOES NOT CHANGE

Exit your inventory screen, hit esc and then manually save your game. Wait about 10-15 seconds and load up the game you just saved. (very important)

Now check your inventory and the item you changed should now be what you chose.

As i said this does work with armor too as long as it is the same type. Hope this helps and is clear enough to understand :blush:

NOTE: I also got crafting materials to work with this method except for populating the values in CE i had to just go into my inventory/crafting materials and just scoll/click till i got the right one to populate. It should resemble this: DA3/Equipment/Crafting/Materials/recipe_material_rune_red_lyrium_pure so it works for rune materials and even blank runestones so you can make good runes early game but you do have to save the game and then load it back up for each item you do. After you save and load and see that you got the results you were aiming for, click the box next to "Infinite potions & Free crafting [num2], goto the shop/merchant and sell 1 of the crafting material and it will make you have 99 of any crafting item and valueables. Can repeat as much as needed with this method.

Edited by jroot45

Hi jroot45, glad to hear that u used with the inventory item editor with success...i'm having no such luck here...it happens randomly...but almost all of the time it doesn't work...not sure what might be the issue here...if it's not too much trouble, can u send me a savegame with all the greatswords in the inventory? I'd really appreciate the help, buddy...

Hi jroot45, glad to hear that u used with the inventory item editor with success...i'm having no such luck here...it happens randomly...but almost all of the time it doesn't work...not sure what might be the issue here...if it's not too much trouble, can u send me a savegame with all the greatswords in the inventory? I'd really appreciate the help, buddy...

Are you using a greatsword as a base? Can only change a greatsword into a greatsword. Try different ones to change it into, there are a couple that i have ran into that did not work. If you do exactly as i say in my post, it should work. Turn your antivirus off? Malwarebytes as well. That may have some impact on it. Try changing one of your greatswords into this, the item you'd like to change it into has to be the right one. DA3/Equipment/Items/Weapons/Warrior/TwoHanded/Greatswords/equip_greatsword_t3_7

Are you using a greatsword as a base? Can only change a greatsword into a greatsword. Try different ones to change it into, there are a couple that i have ran into that did not work. If you do exactly as i say in my post, it should work. Turn your antivirus off? Malwarebytes as well. That may have some impact on it. Try changing one of your greatswords into this, the item you'd like to change it into has to be the right one. DA3/Equipment/Items/Weapons/Warrior/TwoHanded/Greatswords/equip_greatsword_t3_7

I tried various permutations & combination of methods...1 or 2 times it worked...but most of the time either the sword disappears from the save or the item doesn't change...and yes, I've used a greatsword as a base...is it possible for u to add the greatswords in my save if I send 'em to u?

I tried various permutations & combination of methods...1 or 2 times it worked...but most of the time either the sword disappears from the save or the item doesn't change...and yes, I've used a greatsword as a base...is it possible for u to add the greatswords in my save if I send 'em to u?

Shafiq i sent a private message to you. For anyone else who reads this, If it doesnt change for you, manually save your game, wait 10-15 seconds and load the game you just now saved. The item should now be what you selected.

Edited by jroot45

I cannot get this to work, the schematic keeps reverting back when I go to Haven...However, It keeps the name of the "changed" schematic...

I dont understand what you mean, are you talking about the shop inventory editor? I havent had any problem with that by using beriallord's instructions on it. I have a ton of schematics for armor and weapons and have created tons of them as well at the smiths. After you get the schematic all you do is goto the smith and create the item