Janitaska

I posted this in the mod troubleshooting thread and got no results so i thought i'd try asking here.

Hi guys, I uninstalled some mods recently and now for some odd reason my beast races tails are messed up and its driving me crazy!

I've tried verifying the animation files, i've updated my FNIS and even tried using various skeletons to try and fix the issue.

Whats happening is my Argonians and Kahjiit all tails tails that are stiff and rigid as the spine of a really old woman with super large breast implants! Here's a pic example.

Any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks guys!

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/2602422-1420110051.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I saw another forum thread that discussed this very issue. In that thread someone said to rename the meshes/auxbones/tails folder, they never said what it should be renamed to though.

I'm having the same problem and at a loss about how to fix it.

I don't know if you have found a solution but I decided to take a stab in the dark with renaming folders. I renamed the tails folder to actors and it fixed the problem.

Edited by Syssil

that's what i call a tail boner xD

...anyway, try REMOVING anything in the meshes/characters folder. see if they become...flacid again. then reapply your body meshes and whatnot. except the skeletons and custom animations, check again and see how it goes.