The Dark Brotherhood

Morakith wandered out of the tavern in Mournhold it was midnight and suddenly a high pitched scream filled the air. Morakith ran towards where the scream came from, his Dai-Katana readied for battle he finally reached where the scream came from he went to open the door when a dark figure pushed past him. Morakith was to tired to go into pursuit he went inside only to find one of Almalexias female ordinators on the ground a poisined dagger in her chest. At morning Morakith asked everyone for help to find the murderers. He was hoping if he could find at least one person.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Garret fllopped onto his inn bed.The old-man disguise had fooled the guardss again!He smiled and said,"This old body of mine is getting so weak and frail!"And his voice actually had a frail and distant tone to it.He changed into something less attracting,and began to head downstairs,and into the tavern.He heard someone ask one of the warriors for help solving a mystery.Of course,the man had better things to do then finding someone else's murderer.Garret however,thought he might have a chance to get something from an adventerer or two if they joined."I'll help in your search!",Garret volunteered lowdly,then mumbled,"I always do get in affairs that involve justice."

I happened to be watching a production of The Horrof of Castle Xyr, when a young Ordinator came up and told me he needed some help. I quickly followed, and I found a group of Ordinators, surrounding a body.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"We need to find the murderer. There was an adventurer asking about it. If you join up, we will compensate your time..."

Garret was somewhat happy about the attack.He walked along besaide the adventurer whom had been asking for help,whe he noticed the axe-wielding imperial from a few weeks earlier,during the Battle of Ebonheart Hold,and took to following him at a steady pace,in such a way that it looked as if he were just going in the same direction.Garret crossed his fingers and prayed that this man still had good brandy.Or at least something worth taking.

Drac was heading to the Lucky Lockup in Balmora to investigate the murder of Ralen Hlaalo (Not ordered by house Hlaalu) when he heard a scream from over by the river. He rushed over to see what was the problem. When he arrived the river had been dyed red from the womens blood. He picked up the women in his arms "She's still alive". As I held her in my arms she uttered with her last breath "Dark........Bro........", "Hmm, The Dark Brotherhood" I said "What would the Dark Brotherhood want with a commener like this"

The man in the cloak screamed for backup and 3 more men just like him appeared. Damn where are the guards when you need them. said Thomas. They rushed Thomas with their daggers and began attacking. Thomas flung out his axe severing one of their arms. Another one came up behind Thomas and stabbed him in the back. He spun around and sliced through the assassins stomach. Then decapitated the one on the floor. The other 2 began to run away. Thomas caught the first one with a slash of his axe. But the other escaped. Thomas screamed and hurled his axe through the air. The last assassin feel down. With the axe in his spine. Thomas had taken a hit to the back. The poisen from the dagger spread threw his body.

Archived