The Dark Brotherhood

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Augusta saw Vidar approach and looked to him excitedly. Just then a scout ran to her, whispering something in her ear. Augusta expression blackened, and she nodded at the scout. "I have business to attend to. I will return shortly. Please have a look around for clues." She turned on her heal and marched off, her Kynarian armor shimmering. (for those of you who havent heard of it, its from a mod, find it here http://home.comcast.net/~hdoan0/Knights_of...of_Tamriel.htm)

(Back to the story) Drac started searching for clues. Natually he searched the roting corpes of the Dark Brotherhood. There was nothing important, just a contract and some gold. Drac continued by asking the gaurds, all they knew was that there were more and more killing by the Dark Brotherhood, there had nothing in common and had no relevance to anything. Drac was at a loss

After about an hour of searching Drac finaly gave up. "I am done seaching my friends, i have somthing to attend to, I still need to find who murded Ralen Hlaalo, so I bid you farewell and will return later"

Drac met up with Augusta to tell of his finding "Augusta, it appears that Thenelen Velas was to blame for the murder of Ralen Hlaalo, it also seems that Thenelen Velas was apart of the Dark Brotherhood, and is an officer of there evil orginization. I managed to get some information out of him before I drove my staff through his heart. It seems that these killings are apart of a much larger scheme to overthrough the empire, they were going to start systematicly kill Imperial Officers, starting with guards and working there way up, but the underestemated the power and influence of the empire, people like us defend the empire, but even thow the empire is in danger and this must be stoped, how do you propose we do this"

Archived