Bug with my character's breasts

ImFancy

The breast physics in my game is also weird.It just stiffens and go outwards whenever I go in 1st person.The breast physic seems to work perfectly in 3rd person and the only way to fix it (The only way I know at least) is to use Immersive 1st person camera,but it delays movement and looking around is hard.Anyone know how to fix this??I'm currently considering to delete all my mods and reinstall them from scratch..

• 5 months later...

I was having the same problem, it came out of nowhere everything was fine and then bam i was able to fix it easy. go to http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/? and go to files and download the skeleton fix file. im using hdt physics and tbbp bbp supported with colision and 115 other mods

but my tits jiggle and my booty be shaking. now i can enjoy my new enb. hope this helps anyone else with this issue

Edited by ThcWolf

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just so you know, I had this same issue on a clean install of Skyrim just now, and found the fix: In BodyMesh, "HDT" is specifically for Havok. Basic CBBE Body doesn't do this. It has nothing to do with your load orders. I realize this is an amazingly old thread but it's a current issue and this thread shows up on a Google search so there it is.

Edited by maloth

• 5 months later...

Does anyone know what setting for fov are good for big boobs. I cant run without getting black eyes. boobs bouncing in front of cam. LOL. Seriously though, This catches your eye and throws off concentration. It is very distracting. In game i get it right with Sky tweaks bur it immediately reverts back. 65 works but causes vertigo. It has to be in the ini, but i know not what to set things at. Can someone please help?