Face mods and other recommendations.

LeeB1235

Well this was overly pointless.

I can't even run skyrim without it going at like 10 frames per second for some reason never mind mods.

Sorry for wasting your time. Guess i'm stuck with the same old x box version. No wonder people told me to stay away. A £700 computer can't even play a game from 2011... You guys must have to spend thousands to get this stuff working. >_>

Lolwat.

What are your system specs?

http://prntscr.com/5q7ph1

I don't know how to get other information.

i have a laptop i got for $800 (American) i havent used my desktop for this game for 3 years... mostly because it died... and im to busy to fix it

I don't know why anyone told you to "stay away"- was that with regards specifically to your laptop?

I am surprised it can't run on normal or low settings, even on a low-end laptop.

I don't know why anyone told you to "stay away"- was that with regards specifically to your laptop?

I am surprised it can't run on normal or low settings, even on a low-end laptop.

I got told to stick to X Box 360 and PS4 by a couple of people when i said i might try switching to the PC for certain games. They said pretty much everyone that is not very intelligent when it comes to computers always have problems and can never get it working right. And they are completely correct. I tried looking for fixes to my low FPS but all i found was computer talk everywhere i looked that i could not understand. Mods that give no installation information other than add to this directory (Which i did but the game would not start up anymore so i did something wrong, something probably basic.) One downlaod made my internet extremely slow so i had to system restore to get it working again. Ect ect. I've spent over 8 hours trying to get it to at least work even without mods but nothing at all changed. Things just broke or stayed the same.

It's on the lowest of the low, i got it to much better FPS with low quality but it's still really bad. Lips don't go right. When i move my mouse it either goes way too far or not far enough to where i want it to go. Ect ect.

Edited by LeeB1235

qwertyzeldar, on 08 Jan 2015 - 7:59 PM, said:http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/snapback.png

what? i wasnt told to stay away... i can still run Skyrim and it isnt a low end laptop... i just got it cheap.

Ok, so my Video RAM is what is stopping me from playing the game.

It's at measly 64mb when my 8 gig RAM SHOULD be running it at 1gig...

My vram is running on something called hp which will not allow me to edit to Bios to change my VRAM settings to the 1gig it can run.

Does anyone have any idea how i can fix this?