Can ANYONE make a good Captain America mod?

Rybur525

So I've been looking for a long while and I cannot find one at all. There's a guy on The Steam Workshop by the name of I'ma Wape You (kind of odd, but bear with me) who makes some great mods. Like fantastic tier. The player models he implements and weapons and abilities he adds are crazy good, I recommend you check him out. But something like that would be in the realm of what I'm looking for. All of the Captain America mods, both here and on The Workshop are...well garbage to say the least. I'm not saying I could do better, not by a longshot. It's just that well anything compared to Wape's isn't too great.
So to keep this from getting too long, I'm going to just get straight to the point: Would anyone be able to make a nice-looking Captain America mod, somewhat similar to Wape's mods? If anything just the race or skin remodel or whatever.

If you wanted to go above and beyond, you could implement a good shield, maybe throwable like the one already on The Nexus and The Workshop, give him boosted super soldier stats, etc. I know that I'ma Wape You threw in some pretty good weapons, stat boosts, and regens to go along with his phenomenal Deadpool Race mod.
However I don't want to be asking too much. Just if you have the ability to do at least the character race/model and feel up to it, that'd be great. Or if someone could reach out to I'ma Wape You and see if he's up for it. I don't believe he'd be too against it, but I have no way of talking to him.