• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

rexk99

rexk99

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts
Hey,

I have played though most of the OOO quests in FCOM. Does anyone know the location of the MMM dungeon that is added by activating "Dungeons of MMM.esp"? The only clues I have found are that I have to fight through bats and then will have a multi-level dungeon to contend with (challenging I hope)

PacificMorrowind

PacificMorrowind

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
As the MMM readme states... It is on the hillside to the east of the Anvil Castle (quite close (just up the hill basically) to the DLC Thieves Den if you have that)
Pacific Morrowind

rexk99

rexk99

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts

As the MMM readme states... It is on the hillside to the east of the Anvil Castle (quite close (just up the hill basically) to the DLC Thieves Den if you have that)
Pacific Morrowind

Thanks, I'm sorry I missed it in the readme. I thought I had looked through it thoroughly.

PacificMorrowind

PacificMorrowind

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Thanks, I'm sorry I missed it in the readme. I thought I had looked through it thoroughly.

No Problem; after all it can happen to any one... glad I could help.
Pacific Morrowind

Megatarius

Megatarius

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts
It's badass. There is a very hard enemy about 3/4 through, and you get something really nice from it. (Maybe not, depending on whether or not you have a certain skill, you may not want it at all....)

Also, I should warn you, the rewards at the end are vastly underpowered. I was actually pretty pissed. I expected more from FCOM. I just console added stronger versions.

Have fun!

Dario1980

Dario1980

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Hello,
What are the rewards of this dungeon? 

Edit: noticed now that the topic is ultra-old. If I did wrong, I apologize!

Edited by Dario1980, 27 March 2020 - 07:56 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.952 seconds