so i tried to make a mod for the first time today. to summarise how it went, i started trying to change stats on the fox race realized i needed to make a new race file to change the base stats, and then all the actors turned invisible.

in light of that ive realised i may need some help. the basic idea of the mode is to include, at least, the iconic final fantasy summons in a quest to obtain them as conjuration spells. there would be tiers of power/usefulness for the summons that would be as follows.

tier 1: carbuncle; fenrir; siren

tier 2: shiva; ifrit; ramuh

tier 3: leviathan; titan; garuda(not paricularly iconic but its the only wind one with similiar strength to the other two that i know of)

tier 4: odin; phoenix; bahamut (i would put alexander but it seems like he would be far too much work.)

eventually others could be included like diablo, anima, maduin, etc but for now i figured id mention the bare minimum of what i hope to accomplish.

the quest would give you carbuncle at the start of it to give you a starting point and task you with defeating the others in combat to procure the right to summon them. doesnt have to be a quest, there could be just books hinting at their location. that seems more final fantasyey.

if anyone want to get in contact with me to maybe answer some questions i have or maybe collaborate on it and make it a joinproject kind of thing thatd be great

or if any far more talented modder wanted to take over the project and just let me help here and there on what i can thatd be awesome also.

Edited by drag00n365

• 2 years later...

Hi Journeyman, I know this is like an almost three year old thread but I wanted to bump it to tell you take a look at the mod I am creating I have Ifrit and Shiva finished and Ramuh is being uploaded as I send this message. I didn't know there were so many people interested in Final Fantasy mods on here :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84770/?

i have a preset for a character that I made that I'd like to think is a personification of Carbuncle maybe~

For Leviathan I think I might have to get permission to use the Chinese Dragon mod and possibly elemental destruction or colorful magic

Bahamut if not a retexture of another Dragon will more than likely be a woman with an armor I spied a few days ago that utilizes his spinning halo but it might have to be re textured a bit