Frustration venting and general bitching about Skyrim.

cackoK15

So. f*#@ Legendary Edition. f*#@ it in it's rusty, buggy, mod-hating asshole!

I swear, over the course of three years every time I've installed it, and then tried to mod it, I've had my hair fall off from all the bullshit - and still not managed to make it work. I officially give up on LE. It can go suck hairy testicles, choke and die.

I REALLY f*#@ing hate LE. f*#@ it's "Legendary' skills - I'll manage without!

Seriously, is it just my version, or does Legendary Edition have some sort of grudge gainst mods? SKSE and SkyUI in particular. They just DON'T work with it.

Currently in the process of downloading standard Skyrim and all it's DLC + the newest patch - PIRATING IT. Because I'm pissed off, and because Skyrim without mods is unplayable to me now.
It's 8 hours of waiting but, when you consider that it's no-hassle, no bullshit, works 100% of the time? I count patience among the extremely few virtues that i posses.

Ooooh that felt good!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go put on my Yugoslavian army boots and stomp the living s#*! out of LE and then dance around it's burning remains.

And no, this is not usual for me. In fact, this is a unique thing!

I wish I had your luck, man. I don't know, I just can't seem to get mods to work with it. So I've given up. I don't even care to try and fix it anymore.

You can read the post.....*patiently waits to get permabanned*.

Seriously, though, the only reason I had LE legit was because it was a gift - which only pisses me off even more(if it was my own money, I'd be like "f*** you LE". It's somebody else's money...which infuriates me).

But to cut this entire argument short - I come from a country where buying videogames, legitimately, is kind of out-of-question. I'd love to, and as soon as I get out of this hole I will....but as it stands, it's not viable. And, in case you're wondering, I've grown up with TES - I f***ing love TES. Ever since my big-bro introduced me to Morrowind I've loved TES.

Edited by cackoK15

Look, it isn't a problem with the Legendary Edition. The problem is connected to your own mistakes. If you try to mod Skyrim and it fails. It's not because the game is not working for you. It's because you made it break. There are plenty of tutorials out there to learn how to mod. Also, I was not lucky that I got it to work... I had to watch and spend many many hours learning and modding my game, fixing problems and asking questions before I got my game working the way I wanted it with mods. It doesn't matter if you have Legendary edition or not - if you try to mod your game and you make a mistake it's gonna crash your game no mather if you got Legendary Edition or Vanilla.