[Solved] 0.53.0 Lag

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Th3Dude

Th3Dude

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 257 posts

Ok, thanks for the link. I'll keep that in mind for future reference. :smile: And it looks like it's happening for both file types. I tried installing Cinematech, GNR Enhanced and a couple of patches for FWE for Fallout 3 and NMM says they are installed (by showing an install date), not showing a green check mark and sometimes giving me the selected plugin has been manually removed pop up. If I close and reopen NMM, none of the mods are showing as installed at all. Thanks for the help by the way! :smile:

EDIT: So it looks like it definitely is not activating any mod with an esp or esm but texture mods (I think) are working. I installed a High Res weapon texture replacer and that one is showing the green check mark with an install date but I haven't checked it in game yet. :smile:

Edited by Th3Dude, 16 January 2015 - 02:24 AM.

marjimdt

marjimdt

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 179 posts

Just upgraded to new NMM verion and the status bar is gone, the annoying noise when compleated is gone (thats a good thing), but it is also slower. Very laggy

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,275 posts

Please follow the instructions already set out in this thread and then let us know if that fixed the slowness.

marjimdt

marjimdt

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 179 posts

reinstalled and DID NOT fix slowness

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

Did you uninstall it first and make sure the program folder was empty (or wasn't there at all)? Reinstalling is not enough.

Th3Dude

Th3Dude

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 257 posts

Did you uninstall it first and make sure the program folder was empty (or wasn't there at all)? Reinstalling is not enough.

I did just that...a couple times and with a PC restart and it didn't work. :sad: I wish I could figure it out because I actually like the new features. lol Either way....I did some digging around the forums here and the google last night and couldn't find any solutions so for now, I just reinstalled the version 52.3 that I luckily still had in my downloads folder. lol So I'll just patiently wait until the awesome NMM Dev team gets these few minor bugs figured out. :smile: Let me know if anymore info is needed from my end. I'll gladly reinstall the new version to replicate any issues if need be. :smile: Thanks for the help! :smile:

Edited by Th3Dude, 16 January 2015 - 12:25 PM.

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

I did just that...a couple times and with a PC restart and it didn't work. :sad: I wish I could figure it out because I actually like the new features. lol Either way....I did some digging around the forums here and the google last night and couldn't find any solutions so for now, I just reinstalled the version 52.3 that I luckily still had in my downloads folder. lol So I'll just patiently wait until the awesome NMM Dev team gets these few minor bugs figured out. :smile: Let me know if anymore info is needed from my end. I'll gladly reinstall the new version to replicate any issues if need be. :smile: Thanks for the help! :smile:

My answer was directed to marjimdt :smile:

We're still trying to replicate your issue.

So you can confirm me that using 0.52.3 everything works installing the same mods (eg. CINEMATECH, GNR) but if you try to use 0.53.x it doesn't?

Th3Dude

Th3Dude

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 257 posts

Ah okay, sorry for the misunderstanding. lol :) 

And, yes that is confirmed. Using 52.3, everything installs fine with no issues installing the exact same mods. When I uninstall 52.3 and install 53.1, I get the errors previously discussed. If I upgrade versions (using the popup I get when I open 52.3), the same errors happen. :) Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. :) Oh....I don't know if it helps but I have installed on my C drive which is my OS drive as well. It's installed under Program Files and I've never had issues with that installation path before. Oh and windows 7 64 bit. Uh...I can't think of anything else. lol If you need a complete system spec list, let me know. :) Good luck!! :)

Ball11

Ball11

Bouncing around on the Nexus

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

I would like to confirm as well, I get some lag when trying to install mods. Only happened since Mod Queue was added to NMM(00.53.0 and .1), seemed to cause NMM to lag and delay a little. This was an install right over 00.52.3. Once doing what was said in a previous post seems to stop Nexus Mod Manager from lagging(Uninstall NMM and install a fresh copy of 00.53). Although with the Mod Queue sometimes there is a delay before it installs the mod. Seems to happen randomly and not very often either. It's just a delay not NMM lagging or freezing.

Slavemaster4u

Slavemaster4u

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 597 posts

Was having same issue as others with lag. So did a total uninstall, including settings. But not mods. Even made sure folder was gone in program folder. Did a clean install. Now it won't let me log in. Says invalid info. Triple checked the info with that used to log in to Nexus site. My username and password saved to browser is the same as I'm inputing in NMM. So why is it giving me this error. I even typed the password into notepad and copied and paste into Password field in NMM. This way I could see the characters being inputed. So 100% correct info is given, I use NMM only for mods with many options and for checking load order.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.888 seconds