Isengard mod v2.0 WIP Continued

Eru

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt think avout that... Good poit, but "frankly my dear, I dont giv a daam..." Let it rain! Its more inportantf for be to be able to look down on Isengard, through its windows, from within...

EDIT: I can make sure it never rains at all in that CELL by defining it's weather conditions.

With that said, here is a preview picture, of the interior:

Are those shadows of the balcony railings on the floor???? If so - wow. That is very effective.

But I can't look at the texture of the base of the outside of the tower without thinking that something isn't right....it just looks...odd. Almost as if the texture and the shape don't quite agree....

Since I'm not a modeller I can't say why it looks odd to me...just that it does.

After palying some time with 'Final Gathering' of 'Mental Ray' for Maya, here are some final pictures of both exterior and interior:

P.S: After I post these pics, I'll be working on a 'Fly-By' movie (using the same level of photo-realism, of course...) in which the camera circles around the tower, from the outside, then gets inside, swirls up the stairs, and takes a short trip at the upper level, and finally exists through the balcony, going backwords facing the tower, and ends up where it started. The movie, therefor, will be designed to be watched in a loop, will have a short sountrack, and will be DivX compressed. To be released in a couple of days...

Archived