Idea on Assassins/Thieves Guild

Mattattack812

So...as with most of my posts let me start off by saying- I'm a writer and know NOTHING about modding, and I'll never pretend to. I'd like to post up another idea I had that could make for a really awesome mod in Skyrim; these ideas I post are because I'd LOVE to play them, and are up for anyone to steal, I ain't greedy!

So what if, after all we've seen of the assassins guild and thieves guild, you could actually start your own guild? Here's all the things I think would be convenient and awesome about it.

1. All your followers would go to guild headquarters; so when you go there you'll see and be able to talk to them all.

1A. Followers and yourself could even have assigned guild armors! Team jerseys if you will.

1B. Said headquarters could exist in a major city, via secret door through a rock or behind a bookshelf in a house, or even in a big ol building outside of a major city. Either way, if possible I think the player should get to pick out of maybe, three choice cities and locations.

2. Player should actually have to go out and 'gather' guild members; not just followers but also have fun little missions to get people in.

3. In a BIG Quest, this would be the quest that the player does to start the guild, the player could operate through a city or something to decide what this guild would stand for; is it a guild to protect one central place, it is a secret order of monster hunters, are they thieves of good fortune taking over the coastal area, are they a faction of fighters, or heck- do they work to take over the king!

4. This guild could provide lots of side jobs and ways of making money, bringing in some interesting npcs, followers, roleplay choices and development, a home, and maybe even make changes to Skyrim

4A. By changes to Skyrim, I mean- look at what happens after you finish the war with Imperials and Stormcloaks, subtle, but there's way more of one soldier/guard type depending on who wins. Maybe after your guild takes over, you get well known for it OR some of your followers become guards.

If anyone is really skilled at modding and likes this idea, please talk to me I've got a lot of ideas on this and would love to play it through :)