What will you create for a first mod?

Pronam

54 members have voted

1. 1. When will you create your first mod?

• The first moment I can put my hands on the new G.E.C.K.
    • When I think the need arises for mod/change.
    • After long while. (at least after you've played out the game for once)
    • Play the game? Isn't new vegas just to test the mods? G.E.C.K. will be the game!
    • I'm not sure if I'll mod the game yet.
    • I will definitely not mod this game. (Just play it.)
    • Other/Else....

I want to make a massive Traits pack because already I want more traits to choose from. I loved traits more then perks because it was the whole sweet/sour aspect of them that made each play through feel special. ;D

Also on that same vain I would love to see the TheFakeEmpire grace us with another of his awesome perk packs.

I'm going to extensively (one weekened ~30 hours) playing the game, finish the main quest and make notes on what I want to change. The next weekend i'm going to download a copple of mods, play through the game again and make my notes. Modding won't probably start before I'm in the game ~50 hours+.

Probably as soon as the new GECK comes out. I just want to make a large bunch of really small simple quests in a single mod to further flesh out the game and give people something simple to do when they go to a town. The quests won't be anything special (or even allowing roleplaying) but they will be easy to make, plus I'm going to voice act them all so that they fit well into the game.

First thing I'll do is port the load order manager I've been coding lately to NV, but I guess that doesn't really count as a mod. :P

As for actual modding, I'll play the game first and see if there's something that really bugs me...

Helloo :biggrin:

Think a lot of people will disagree with me hoire, but one of the things that gets me about NV is the massive city in the middle of it. I know Nevada wasn't hit directly by one of the bombs. But still, with a great big city like New Vegas it dosn't give you the same "Survival" feeling. Like STALKER! Must admit though, Hardcore mode? Legit. :tongue: :pinch:

I don't know! What I like to do is play the game, then mod the game and play it. My FO3 right now, its practically not even FO3 anymore, i'm talking heavily modded. The only remnants are a few vanilla weapons, maps and the quests.. Damn I suck!