1. 1. Which pre-order did you get?

• Caravan
    • Classic
    • Merc
    • Tribal
    • None

Ah, that new forum smell.

So, what pre-order package did you get?

I finally caved, after realizing that I'll be at home a little longer, and pre-ordered the classic pack, to harken back to the old days.

I went the easy route, Steam preorder and the Caravan pack. Wake up late on tuesday, make some coffee, read the paper, and then one oclock should roll around and........New Vegas until I have to go to work on Wednsday!

Thursday.........GECK. I have sworn to myself that NV is going to be when I learn to mod.

I have the Caravan pack as I pre-ordered it on Steam because Steam was the first platform to release it for pre-order. I intended to cancel it and pre-order the collectors edition when it was available for pre-order at Game, however unfortuently due to financial reasons I can't do so. Still, not really as if the pre-order packs matter given that you can get the content via modding the game or cheats.

I think people are mostly getting it from steam because its real easy. Steam gives the Caravan pack. And EB Games is the 2nd best if you want the disk and can't download big games and it comes with the Classic pack ( Which is really lame because im over the armored vault suit :wallbash: )