Suran Reborn

HeLLL

Im in the process of creating a plugin entitled Suran reborn. Suran is an awesome little town but otherwise lacks the same level of 13373$$ of Balmora or Vivec. So I am going to recreate Suran with a twist. The members of Morrowind Source will star! So far Switch and Stampede are in the plugin <Switch is at the main entrance to Suran welcoming n00bs in and having a little bit of a speal on SPAM and the like and Stampy um well lets just say "you have to wait and see" that and lock up any small children :P :lol: >

My question or request to you is that If you want to have a say in how you will be potrade post now. Post what you would like to wear and weapon of choice <if custom enchant state EXACTLY what it is> and some dialogue.

Any questions/suggestion etc just post them.

Regards HeLLL

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm, am I considered a well known member? Well, anyway....

PEREGRINE

Nord female

Equipment:

Dark brotherhood curiass/pauldrons, curiass with 45% chameleon constant effect

Imperial skirt

Any light boots

Ebony spear with good lightning damage

Activity is either:

1) Forging some new weapons

2) Sleeping all day

Dialogue:

It's (time), shouldn't you be asleep? (especially during the day!)

I'll think of some more and edit it in later

Are you going to make it so that the PC cannot get into Suran for five days on end at the start of the mod?

...Anyway, just put in a charachter named "Marx the male without a father" walking back and forth near the Siltstrider port, never greeting the PC, his pacing only broken by an occasional idle animation. Simply make a copy of Tharsten Heart-Fang, change his name, replace his current weapon with an Ebony War Axe, change the AI, add nolore, and make it so that his only greeting is as follows...

[The old Nord continues to pace, his concentration unbroken by your introduction. He looks at you with weary, bloodshot eyes and speaks in a murmur...]

When the dragon dies, the Empire dies. Where is the lost dragon's blood, the Empire's sire? And from the womb of the void, who shall stem the blood tide?

* Journal _SR_Marxist 1

* AddTopic "Marx the male without a father"

* Goodbye

...Where _SR_Marist 1 is as follows...

I found a strange Nord by the siltstrider port in Suran. While pacing back and forth, he murmered the following:

When the dragon dies, the Empire dies.

Where is the lost dragon's blood, the Empire's sire?

And from the womb of the void, who shall stem the blood tide?

...Also add a dialogue topic for everyone in Cell Suran named "Marx the male without a father." Make it so that the topic only replies as follows...

That Nord? Bah, he's probably had too much Mead and Flin to think straight. I'd stick a sword down his throat, if it weren't for that time the Storm Daedra attacked the Temple and the crazy s'wit looked them down and sliced each and every one of them in two. I wouldn't recommend talking to him, though, unless you've got a healer handy. Or a priest. Or both.

I'll be cheeky but I've only just got regular access to the internet or would have been with you long ago. So...

Malchik

Nord, Male, No beard or face markings, adamantium armour, ebony long sword.

Dialogue:

Call me snowman again, you'll be drinking blood - your own!

:lol:

Sounds like great fun!

Ok, then:

Dunmer female - spiky hair, ideally red; dressed in black

Armed with Daedric Daikatana (Spambane!!!!) enchanted with 'Silence' and 'Forum Strike' (make that paralysis perhaps)

Outside her front door could be the odd head on a stake :lol:

Dialogue:

- Will give detailed quest instructions...but only once. If asked again is likely to respond like: "Let me draw your attention to this nifty feature we call a journal....it's very useful for people with the short term memory of a goldfish"

- on latest rumours, will have some rumour about the governor of Suran which is absurdly exaggerated but with a grain of truth in it

:D

Well, I might as well Jump in on this. I've seriously beaten Bloodmoon and Tribunal at lower level than I show.

Name: Adam Neko

Race: Khajiit

Level: 15

Class: Hunter

Major: Long Blade

Marksman

Destruction

Medium Armor

Heavy Armor

Minor: Athletics

Acrobatics

Conjuration

Armorer

Restoration

Training: Long Blade, Marksman, Armorer

Gear: Dwemer Claymore enchanted with 4-20 pts armor destruction and 3-15 pts Fire Damage

Dwemer Crossbow

50 Silver Bolts

Bonemold Pauldrons and Bracers

Imperial Templar Cuirass

Imperial Templar Greaves

Ring enchanted with 25% constant effect sanctuary

Sound good?

Yeah. Suppose, didn't mean to be mean but if we get a bunch of people asking to be included who aren't even known the mod could end up getting swamped :blink:

Archived