Character face creation

dabomb2287

I was wondering about how the facial creation process works. I'm trying to get my character from Fallout 3, I chose hispanic facial preset 7then modified it. I wrote down the number of times it clicked from a certain side when selecting the facial attributes ). I applied this to new vegas and it came out completely different. any help would be appreciated

I was wondering about how the facial creation process works. I'm trying to get my character from Fallout 3, I chose hispanic facial preset 7then modified it. I wrote down the number of times it clicked from a certain side when selecting the facial attributes ). I applied this to new vegas and it came out completely different. any help would be appreciated

Several new presets have been added. You likely won't get the same result by importing it if your particular preset in Fallout 3 is not the same in NV.

Yes, unfortunately the presets that Obsidian added are all slightly more hideous than Bethesda's presets. Making a good looking character is rather difficult.