Object Reskin

Niichts

Havn't used an editor in ages, what would it take for me to get the texture file from an object (would really love to change the magnum texure, the thing look like a bloody rock to me) ?

I took a peak in geck and it didnt go so well

I'm using the FO3 Archive Utility, from Fallout 3's Nexus download area. It works fine for me, you just have to point it to where your New Vegas bsa's are.

You use it to 'open' the texture bsa of your choice, inside of which you'll see the many folders that have everything. It's mostly organized well, for instance the magnum is in

textures2/weapons/1handpistol/

Once you modify your texture, you'll want to put it in the equivalent folder in your game directory on your harddrive. You'll probably need to create the folders, inside the 'data' folder you'll need a textures folder, then inside that weapons, then 1handpistol, and in there goes your modified DDS file/s.

I'm using the FO3 Archive Utility, from Fallout 3's Nexus download area. It works fine for me, you just have to point it to where your New Vegas bsa's are.

You use it to 'open' the texture bsa of your choice, inside of which you'll see the many folders that have everything. It's mostly organized well, for instance the magnum is in

textures2/weapons/1handpistol/

Once you modify your texture, you'll want to put it in the equivalent folder in your game directory on your harddrive. You'll probably need to create the folders, inside the 'data' folder you'll need a textures folder, then inside that weapons, then 1handpistol, and in there goes your modified DDS file/s.

Thankyou! could not ask for a more detailed explanation of it all~

Gonna try that real soon