The mysterious unique Plasma Repeater from the unknown

Maicol0815

Hello,

First I'd like to say thank you for visiting this thread, and hopefully it was the title that made you interested.

So I was playing some Fallout New Vegas where I, half an hour ago, found a weapon called Plasma Repeater. I searched on the inter-webs and found out that it was from Project Nevada.

However, that was not the only thing I found...
I found this mysterious page: http://vaultarmory.wikia.com/wiki/Plasma_Repeater
It's an alternate Fallout wiki page speaking of a unique item called Plasma Repeater, just like it was in vanilla New Vegas, but there is no Plasma Repeater in the vanilla game. "Fallout Wiki", the main Fallout wikia page most people uses tells no tales of this weapon. It's like the info on that page is of the old version of the weapon before FNV release.

When I try adding the item to my inventory via console it adds the Q-35 Matter Modulator, not the mentioned Plasma Repeater. Did they replace the Plasma Repeater with the Q-35 Matter Modulator?
To tell you the truth, I have no idea. Now, maybe the picture is just a joke. Someone who's remade the Cowboys Repeater and added a few things so it looks like some kind of plasma weapon.

I just wanted to share this tale of mystery, but if anyone of you know the facts about this, please do tell. I really want to know. And if anyone would like to make a mod adding the repeater on the picture on the mysterious page, please do. That gun looks REALLY cool.

Have a nice day/evening/night/morning,
Maicol out.

Edited by Maicol0815

I just went to the main page on the vault armoury and I saw this:

"Welcome to The Vault Armory! This is a site created for people to upload their Fallout fan art. Please, keep things appropriate.

Users often use the free service GIMP to create their pictures, to download a version go here. No sign-up is required and the download is safe, but it is recommended to have an anti-virus software installed."

and

"To clear up weapon spam, the Vault Armory will now have some new rules. These rules are:

• Do not simply lighten or darken a gun a little. Make it actually look like a new weapon or a unique variant. Major changes, such as adding a camo pattern, or a well-integrated image, are okay."
Edited by ArekkusuStorm

OK, I didn't realise this... Why would someone make a bloody WIKIA page for this usage? Make a facebook group or a reddit thread or whatever, but not a wikia page. Wow....

Thank you for clarifying the now not so mysterious mystery