Reputation Console Codes? How do I get them to work...

Draco856

I decided to mess around in the console trying to figure out an answer. I 'might' have the command, but you'll have to test it out further

I'm not far enough into the game for Powder Gangers to even be in my rep list, so I'm not sure how this worked

Anyway, I used the command player.setreputation 00101F42 ##

That's the string for the Powder Gangers. Problem is, I don't know what number to put afterwards. I was standing in the middle of a NCR camp, and I typed 00101F42 2 and suddenly everyone in NCR was shooting at me :laugh: So I can only guess I suddenly made my self friends with Powder Gangers which caused NCR to hate me. But because neither the NCR or Gangers are in my rep list yet, I can't tell what their friendship level is

So you'll have to mess around with the code from here :thumbsup: just be sure to save before you do anything

Okay, figured it out, I think...

I used "addreputation 1558e6 1 1" and my powder gangers fame went up. So thats the code to use. 1558e6 is the FormID for the powder gangers reputation in the GECK so it should work.

The one stated here is for Powder Gangers...but if any other NCRs saw you kill this person it won't work the way you want. If the NCR is an enemy, they remain enemies regardless of your standing...I stole something from the Powder Gangers and lost rep with them, and they all started to attack me on sight again.

Rep Codes:

Boomer Faction - FFAE8

Brotherhood of Steel - 11E662

Caesars Legion - F43DD

Followers of the Apocalypse - 124AD1

Freeside - 129A7A

Goodsprings - 104C22

Great Khans - 11989B

NCR - F43DE

Novac - 129A79

Powder Ganger - 1558E6

Primm - F2406

The Strip - 118F61

The White Glove Society - 116F16

I think i figured it out. works for me atleast

If you want to set your reputation to be "neutral" to say, the boomers, for instance, type this in:

setreputation FFAE8 1 0

if you want to be idolized, set it to this:

setreputation FFAE8 1 100

and i'm guessing, to set it to the worst reputation do this (didn't try it yet though)

setreputation FFAE8 1 -100

guess this can help as a starters point lol

As best as I can tell, there are two reputation values for each faction, good reputation (1) and bad reputation (0). Each seems to have a range from 0 to 100.

So...

setreputation FFAE8 1 100 would make them idolize you.

setreputation FFAE8 0 100 would make them hate you.

Both together would make them have one of those mixed statuses.