Reputation Console Codes? How do I get them to work...

Draco856

That happened to me with the Powder Gangers, I was stuck at Wild Child because I was all ready Vilified and they were attacking me on sight. I couldn't find a way to get past it so I just reverted to a save where I hadn't met them yet. So, no, once a faction really hates you, your stuck it would seem. You could try changing the game setting that controls major and minor crimes aganist factions, but there's no guarantee it will work.

not that I know of...it does suck, but you could always just wipe them both out...that would be the good thing to do if you can't take the side you want, just wipe out both sides.

So ive figured out the proper way to adjust reputation through console commands. You see both positive and negative reputation has its own scale that adds up so say for instance you are Villified with NCR but you want to be Idolized you need to set your negative reputation to zero and possitive to 100.

player.setreputation f43de 0 0

+

player.setreputation f43de 1 100

=

Idolized with NCR

Here you go:

setreputation F X Y - Set player reputation with faction. (F = faction, X = 0/neg or 1/pos, Y = amount)

You have to find the faction reference for "F"

For example:

setreputation 1558E6 1 100

Would set your reputation to 100% for the powder gangers.

setreputation 1558E6 0 100

Would set your reputation to -100% for the powder gangers.

Faction IDs.

Boomers = FFAE8

Brotherhood = 11E662

Caesar's Legion = F43DD

Followers (of the Apocalypse) = 124AD1

Freeside = 129A7A

Goodsprings = 104C22

Great Khans = 11989B

NCR = F43DE

Novac = 129A79

Powder Gangers = 1558E6

Primm = F2406

The Strip = 118F61

White Glove Society = 116F16

However the reputation doesn't always seem to have any bearing on whether a faction is hostile or not. I had perfect reputation with the Powder Gangers but still had to use the console to make some of them non-aggressive. I'm assuming there are other flags which are set through your actions, aside from just reputation.

So anyone could tell me which is the command to look the real reptutation standing you have in any moment please?

I don't think this will work, but you could try:

player.getav reputation [factionid]

What do you mean, "real reputation standing"? In the pip-boy there is a spot to show your current rep with factions, it's under the "General" tab.