Ok: try this:

Instal that mod again and try load the original save game. If it doesn't, stop here, because your save may need the other mods you've uninstalled.

As before, drop all your items somewhere in town.

Go to the TestingHall and wait 3 days, then another hour (just to be sure the game calculate correctly the time passed).

Go back to the place you dropped the items and ensure they're all gone.

Now go back to the TestingHall and save on a new slot.

Exit to menu and try reload that new savegame, to ensure it still works.

Now exit the game and disable the esp (don't uninstall the whole mod, just untick the esp).

Does it still crash?

Just as an FYI guys ... the best place to do the coc/wait trick is "coc center" (without the quote marks of course) and then wait 72 hours plus a bit for good measure. "Center" is a place completely outside the game world (or at least that's my understanding). Afterwards you "coc weye" or any other location in Cyrodiil that you know the correct location name for ("center" has no other way back to the game world it is so far removed).

I dropped the items and waited in coc center for 72 Hours but the items are still there, this explains why the previous attempts failed, I'll wait until it doesn't work

Anyway what time is it in your country, so that I know when I can message you?

Won't work if you just drop the items on the floor or on the ground ... they'll be there for ever after you've had them in your character's inventory. They must be placed in a container that respawns. Any of the crates in the Talos Plaza around the statue will respawn. Be aware that there are some containers (chests, barrels and open top grain sacks) that do not respawn, some on the upper floors of fort exteriors, some in dungeons and some just out in the wilderness.

I'm back, sorry but I've been busy

I put all the items in a crate in talos plaza, went to coc center, waited for 72 hours + 1 and saved, I deactivated the mod but the game still crashes, so I've installed the mod recommended by Forli (I also installed obse because it was required), now how does it work?

Saurus, I fear you've completely ruined your current playthorugh with the faulty installation/uninstallation of Tesoscums Arena Loot.

About the MessageLogger, I quote its Description Page:

"When installed, the plugin will output a text file called 'MessageLog.txt' in the Oblivion game folder.

You can examine the contents of the file after finishing the game or after a crash and check its contents for problems."

So go to your main Oblivion Installation folder, look for the MessageLog.txt file and copy here its contents.

Cheers!

I found this:

[Main]
bSkipMessageHandler=1

bLogError=1
bLogWarning=1
bLogDebug=1
bLogProgramFlow=0
bLogChannel4=1

[Hooks]
bHookTESFormGetDescription=1
bHookExtraDataListInitItem=1
bHookLoadSpecialAnimsWarning=1

[EditorID]
bHookAllEditorID=1

bHookScriptEditorID=1
bHookPackageEditorID=1
bHookIdleFormEditorID=1

bAllowBaseObjectIDForRefs=1
bMarkBaseObjectIDForRefs=1

[ignore]
iIgnoreMax=30

; Clothing '%s' needs to have biped slots selected in the editor.
sIgnore1=004B5C84
; Animation group note problem. See %s file.
sIgnore2=0051BDF7
; PlayGroup Error: No 3d or controllers found for '%s' (%08X).
; PlayGroup Error: No NiControllerManager found for '%s' (%08X).
sIgnore3=00510A66
; PlayGroup Error: Sequence '%s' not found for '%s' (%08X).
sIgnore4=00510A38
; Statistical and Differential FaceGen morphs found for modifier "%s". Only statistical will be used.
sIgnore5=0055BF54
; Actor being moved is Disabled he has no process
sIgnore6=0051284B
; AnimGroup '%s' for '(%08X) -> %s (%08X)' was exported with 'Animate in Place' from MAX.
sIgnore7=004722F3
; Potentially duplicate Land (%08X) encountered in file %s.
sIgnore8=004C70EB
; Potentially duplicate PathGrid (%08x) encountered in file %s.
sIgnore9=004E752A
; Could not find parent node extra data for '%s'.
sIgnore10=00479264
; Morph Error: Controller count not the same. '%s' has %i controllers and '%s' has %i on '(%08X) -> %s (%08X)'.
sIgnore11=0047493F
; MP3 file '%s' is not compatible with current decoder.
sIgnore12=006AA11C
; Enable is being called on reference %08X in script %08X %s even though it has an enable state parent. This is not valid behavior and will be ignored.
sIgnore13=0050A1B8
; WARNING: Creating tangent space for non-land object named '%s'
sIgnore14=007B78EC
; Creating tangent space for a nameless object, parent='%s'.
sIgnore15=007B790B
; .\bhkConstraint.cpp:688: Warning : A Constraint is being added to the world before its target bodies have been added. Did an bad actor skeleton just switch from keyframed?
sIgnore16=008A0B87
sIgnore17=
sIgnore18=
sIgnore19=
sIgnore20=
sIgnore21=
sIgnore22=
sIgnore23=
sIgnore24=
sIgnore25=
sIgnore26=
sIgnore27=