Sloppy Quality

SealJuice

I've been lucky with Steam so far; New Vegas and Steam are playing rather nice together. I can't imagine why Steam needed to be involved from the start, though. If it is pirate-countermeasures, then I must say I think this is the least draconic method. If accounts and online-clients like this is the future, then it might as well be done by Steam.

Futhermore, I've been very lucky indeed with New Vegas so far. No major bugs at all. Only a few clipping errors (but scorpions usually dwell underground anyhow, don't they? :P ), and one of them saved my lvl 6 buttom when a deathclaw hungry for budding ranger-meat got stuck inside a boulder. Couldn't bring myself to shoot the poor thing...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I make too many purchases on Steam over a short period I get an automated anti fraud call from my bank listing my transactions, not had that happen with any other retailer.

Back on topic...

I fired up FO3 an hour or so ago and for some reason it seems to be running a lot better, I can't max it out like NV but still pretty high settings and a solid 60fps. I wonder if the latest ATI drivers have made the difference?

I fired up FO3 an hour or so ago and for some reason it seems to be running a lot better, I can't max it out like NV but still pretty high settings and a solid 60fps. I wonder if the latest ATI drivers have made the difference?

I updated my driver too before installing NV. It has increased FO3's performance, but now multitexturing in nifskope is borked. Seems the update doesn't support the program and there is no fix for it that I can find. Something to do with the OLG file format. :confused:

Achievements? Lame. They may as well be handing out those little trophies and saying "You win the prize!" Yeah, great.

I get stuck on rocks, but mostly when I'm hiking in the mountains. Especially if I go exploring around the river or up near the canyon in the northwest.

I updated my driver too before installing NV. It has increased FO3's performance, but now multitexturing in nifskope is borked. Seems the update doesn't support the program and there is no fix for it that I can find. Something to do with the OLG file format. :confused:

That's not good, might be worth bringing that up on ATIs forum, the devs over there do seem to read what's posted.