WHAT THE HELL MAN??!

Matt6sic6

Thanks for the solutions here. I was banging my head on the desk in frustration trying to get jewelry imported into New Vegas and couldn't understand why things looked good in the Geck, but not in game. Adding the "Head" value into the Biped Model sections with NVEdit was the key. Everything is working perfectly now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

here's something odd. i used FNVEdit just fine when i had WinXP 64bit. worked like magic. i just upgraded to Win7 64bit. after reinstalling everything, FNVEdit now only has TWO columns! WHAAAAAT!? :wallbash:

anyone else have this problem? is there a fix? i can't fix those damn cockeyed eyeglass flags with only two columns! it's almost like the columns are on top of eachother? i've attached a screensnap:

hope someone knows a fix! :P

WR!

For items in your mod which are overrides, you get a horizontal scrollbar for the right panel, which allows you to see the original version side by side with your override. But, when you select an object which is unique to your mod (which you have done in this screenshot) there is no original version to display.

If you want to edit fields on this item which is unique to your mod, just right click on the field and edit. What is it you are expecting to see?

davidallen:

i was expecting to see three columns, one with the Fallout.esm and one with my the mod i'm working on so i can drag the HeadModel FaceGen flag over since GECK doesn't write that flag for some really retarded reason...

as it is...there is neither a third column to drag from nor a scroll bar to bring elusive third column into view... :( it is dependant on both the FalloutNV.esm and the other mod that i'm using as a reference, but neither of those show up as a column.

the manual (yup, i *actually* READ the manual!!) shows a great snap of what i have been used to seeing; three columns. so i'm not sure what's changed. i even went waaay back to earlier versions and same thing... so i'm wondering what in the world i'm doing wrong. i just want to correct that 90deg headgear problem. :P lol.

thanks for actually responding, btw. thought this was going into the wind...

WR!

The main point is that any unique record will never have two columns, while any override record will always have three columns. There is no *need* of a third column for a unique item; what would it show? Please right click in the second column where you want, and select "edit" or "add".