• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

burakcanaksit

burakcanaksit

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Hello guys, I've been using Gopro Cineform Studio so far for my videos on Youtube. This year I want to improve myself and learn new cool things on editing. I have a couple of things on my mind. 1- Stabilizing the image (which is not available on Cineform), 2- Making better texts and animating them in a unique way (which is limited on Cineform), 3- Making end video links (which is not available on Cineform).

You can check my latest work from;

http://youtube.com/burakcanaksit

Which software should I continue with? I have some in my mind which are; Sony Vegas, iVideo, After Effects and Final Cut. I've read a little about them and have a general idea. Some may be too hard for me or perhaps too expensinve...

What are your thoughts about this, which one do you suggest???

concretebuffalo

concretebuffalo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I just downloaded VSDC Editor - it's free to use, has a range of features, and seems quite easy to get to grips with. 

Have to be honest though - I don't know what text animation it has.

What's an end video link?

burakcanaksit

burakcanaksit

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

@concretebuffalo;

By end video link, I mean video inside of a video. The small screens you see on the end of Youtube videos saying "have you watched my latest ...." etc. So I need to be able to insert my other videos (with a smaller frame) in my new video...

billyro

billyro

Woof!

• Premium Member
  • 5,581 posts

While I haven't personally used it, Sony Vegas Pro seems to be a well used program by other Youtube gaming channels. It's expensive though (main reason I didn't get it) so yeah. 

Edited by billyro, 24 January 2015 - 02:51 AM.

Galaxynight

Galaxynight

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Based on my experience with using the video editing programs, i would say that After Effects was my most favorite. However, Sony Vegas is pretty cool as well.

Edited by Galaxynight, 22 April 2015 - 01:15 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video, editing, software, best, help, gopro, sony vegas, cineform, finalcut pro, ivideo

Page loaded in: 1.102 seconds