Hidden vault for all the Daedric artifacts, Elder Scrolls, claws, etc...

izzyrod7

Sorry guy's i'm gonna pop my nexus forum cherry with a mod request. I know there are a few player home mods with the general displays mod implemented. What i'm looking for is a maybe a door behind a waterfall or maybe a trapdoor behind a statue of Talos, with a gatekeeper of sorts. But with an area that can hold all the daedric items, elder scrolls, paragons, claws, Ysgramor statue, skull keys, maybe a few stacks of gold and silver bars and the like. Not interested in a whole house just want badass vault for the goods. I'm tired of having all the epiciness just stashed in a chest. I've been playing skyrim since day one,and i'm kicking my self for never jumping into modding . I just don't have time right know. Any help or insight would awesome.

• 2 years later...

I know this thread is a little outdated, but you should check out Legacy of the Dragonborn. The mod author has a whole gallery specifically dedicated to Daedric Artifacts, also I'm currently working on a player home mod with a vault that holds basically everything you just described.