I could use some help reorginizing my mod load order

MemorieBigTokes

Hello, I'm a newb modder. I've successfully modded my Skyrim to my liking with very few bugs and such. However I though I would mod my Oblivion. I have the OBSE and the works. using my NMM for most of my modding needs. I thought modding and organizing the Oblivion load order would be the same as skyrim, but now I've kind of messed it up. (big time) I'm not sure what to do please help.

Here is my Mod Load Order:

GameMode=Oblivion Oblivion.esm=1

Sexlivion-NoBP2ch.esp=0

Sexlivion-ForBP2ch.esp=1

Sexlivion_0.4a_Full_English_v1.esp=1

Sexlivion.esp=1

Reaper's Evil Lair.esp=1

Dream and Anime Eyes.esp=1

ANBRedNinja.esp=1

DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1

Knights.esp=1

DLCOrrery.esp=1

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1

DLCSpellTomes.esp=1

DLCVileLair.esp=1

DLCHorseArmor.esp=1

DLCThievesDen.esp=1

DLCFrostcrag.esp=1

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1 C

haseCameraMod.esp=1

BlackLuster.esp=1

Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV3.esp=0

Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp=1

MaleBodyReplacerV3.esp=1

StockClothingArmor-forExnems.esp=1

Petal Dress.esp=1

Civil Vampire.esp=1

NoEncumberance.esp=1

Too Dark - The Eternal Torch.esp=1

AAoAAMoneyButton.esp=1

OblivionHackBooks.esp=1

sniper projectile.esp=1

ExnemEC_Rogue01.esp=1

ExnemZorlackArmory.esp=1

ExnemEyeCandy.esp=1

ExnemEC_Warrior01.esp=1

I tried to make sure the mods I was using were linked or recommended from the base mod like Exnems Eye Candy Body Replacer (nude)

If you have a problem with the perverted stuff then you can go else where. I'm a pervert. So what?

I don't wish to try any of the sort. I've tried using them for modding my skyrim I'd have everything fine and running except for a few bugs, then I use boss or loot then my game won't even launch. Any successful modding came from trial and error. I was just hoping someone would have some information of which types of mods that should come first and which ones should be loaded last and which ones need the DLC so on and so forth. Load order makes all the difference. (I used to click my active plug-ins and it would say which ones needed to be loaded for that one when modding skyrim. Oblivion mods don't have that info so It's shot in the dark for me.) I have manually downloaded install some mods. Not my favorite method since I don't directly want to alter files that could break my game. Honestly I'm over cautious but I want my shyt to work. xD

Memory, modding Oblivion is a completely different thing than modding Skyrim. LFact is a quite experienced user and she knows what she's talking about. I always trust her and she never has missed the spot.

Do not use NMM for Oblivion. Really, matey.

Cheers!

Try to deactivate MaleBodyReplacerV3.esp. It seems that you have some sort of conflict fix mod that doesn't require the original esp. And I agree with LFact and IkeCoast. Don't use LOOT and NMM for Oblivion. Use OBMM/Wrye Bash and BOSS instead.

If you don't want to use BOSS to sort your load order you could download the masterlist here and then find your mods in the masterlist and sort them manually from that. Tedious, but I know TheRomans uses that method (use Notepad's "Find" to locate your mods in the list).

I will check into the OBMM but I don't wish to use the BOSS. It has only complicated thing and I by trail and error re ordered my skyrim mods for 3 days straight No I didn't fix them all and I don't plan to. But like modding skyrim, Oblivion has mods that needs to be loaded before the dlc and some that need to be loaded last. from enhancement's to race menu items. well, you know what. maybe it is too advanced for Oblivion. nvm. I'll follow your way. n_n It's not like the community could have gotten to a general mod load order template.

I will check into the OBMM but I don't wish to use the BOSS. It has only complicated thing and I by trail and error re ordered my skyrim mods for 3 days straight No I didn't fix them all and I don't plan to. But like modding skyrim, Oblivion has mods that needs to be loaded before the dlc and some that need to be loaded last. from enhancement's to race menu items. well, you know what. maybe it is too advanced for Oblivion. nvm. I'll follow your way. n_n It's not like the community could have gotten to a general mod load order template.